Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Day 2 - piano part variation

Coming back to the piano part I did yesterday I realise now that I altered it in the process of transcribing it, making it a bit more pedestrian than I originally imagined it. This is one of the problems I'm hoping to overcome with this little project - generally it takes me so long to get all my equipment set up and so much fiddling to get anything to sound right or work the way I want it (and so long to figure out how to play what I'm thinking of) that by the time I have something recorded I've forgotten what I originally was thinking.

Anyway, for day two I went back into my project and edited the piano part and came up with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment