Sunday 23 August 2015

365 Days of music

I've decided I want to improve my skills in songwriting, playing and recording my own music. So I've decided to do a little music every day for a year to force myself to get to grips with all the things I've always meant to get on top of in the fields of music and recording.

So lets start by admitting, this is not going to happen.

I have a daughter who is 16 months old and takes up almost all of my time, I'm trying to move house and at the end of the day I also have a real job that actually pays the bills. But I am going to try. And hopefully by stacking up a few posts in advance and grabbing the few minutes here and there that I do have, I'll be able to get a little momentum going and actually make some progress and have some fun!

So here goes nothing....


No comments:

Post a Comment